Nigerian singer Tekno Miles is catching major flak on social media as Kenyans on Twitter are roasting him over allegations that he gave a horrible performance at a paid show yesterday in Nairobi.
According to reports, the concert was riddled with technical and security failures and Tekno’s 28-minute performance was dismissed as a ‘joke’.
On social media, popular Kenyan DJ, Creme De La Creme, said the Nigerian singer arrived the event unprepared, was not in sync with the band and turned around to blame him, the DJ, for his failure.
However, Tekno had an alternative version of how everything went.
See his post:
- Ode Ni Bobo Yi Sha – Reekado Banks Slams Twitter Follower
- Mr Eazi & Small Doctor Delivers Hot Performance At The Round House, London (See Photos)
- VIDEO: What Happened To Me After My First Performance As An Actor – Jide Kosoko
- Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “Joromi” Performance At #SimisolaTheAlbum Launch
- #BBNaija: Alex blames CeeC for the Green Teams poor performance
- See Performance:- Olamide Pulls Out Two Orphans From Crowd To Perform At Glo Mega Music Tour Ibadan (Video)
- Actress, Eniola Badmus Reacts To Fans Who Slam Her For Posing Like A ‘Kid’
- Drake Posts Photos Of Tekno In His Studio, As They Are Cooking A Collaboration Song Together
- Wizkid And Tekno Make Peace After Messy Feud, Parties Together At Felabration & Rock Same Armless (Photo)
- Dolapo Oni, Bolanle Olukanni, Toke Makinwa, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Davido, Olamide, Tekno, Wande Coal at #WizkidTheConcert